Kit for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Hi folks - trying to raise some funds for Xmas (arent we all) so am getting rid of some stuff:

-Higlander Hawk bivi bag: compact bivi with mossie net face screen which rolls into the hood. I have kept it unfolded and regularly re-proofed it. All of the taped seems are sound. £30 inc. postage

http://www.nomadtravel.co.uk/catalog/view/highlander-hawk-bivi-bag?froogle

-Swanndri Ranger shirt, in Blue, size small. Had this since I was 19 but it no longer fits me - I reckon it would be ok for someone up to a 38-40" chest. In good condition and I have kept it re-proofed with baby oil/lanolin to maintain the warmth and water resistance of the wool. £25 inc. postage

- Swandri Rapaki technical fleece, size medium, in olive. The same pattern as the Ranger Shirt but in fleece instead of wool. Unworn. £35 including postage. SOLD

https://www.swanndri.co.nz/default.aspx?T=59

- Zamberlain Gore-tex lined leather walking boots, the Rolls-Royce of. Two years old, but have only been worn several times so little wear to the soles. Size 9 but would suit someone with a fairly narrow foot, why I cant get on with them. £50 inc. postage.

I will try and get some photos up tonight, but all of this kit is in good condition and has been cared for properly. If paying by Paypal add £3 for the fees please.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Sorry Andy, but probably not. I have tried to put a fair price on things based on their good second hand condition and what they are worth new. In the case of the fleece with postage and paypal its less than half the price you can get if for new, and it has hardly been worn (I prefer my Swazi fleece).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE