Kind of an urban camper.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thewingedfox

Nov 4, 2016
London
Hello

Living in London, working what seems like every day, I rarely get a chance to get out of the Metropolis and go hiking/camping, so I do like to wild camp of a night time in the Commons around London. I also do get out, either along the Ridgeway or Scottish Highlands.

I like to travel light, just a sleeping bag and ponchos to set up a bivvy, from what I remember from my old TA days.

I love to sit and look up at starry skies and experience the quiet, so London is probably not the best place to live.

Looking forward to learning tips from you guys.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Hello mate, welcome to the forum.

I agree about London not being the best place for quite and starry skies, kind of like when I lived in Raleigh, North Carolina. The place never slept and star were obscured by light bloom from the city.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi and welcome there are a few pockets of London that still hide a few jewels, not many though :(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

scarfell

Forager
Oct 4, 2016
south east
Welcome :) another Londoner here, amazing the spaces you can find in one of the worlds busiest cities eh!

Was hopping to get out to my favourite common this weekend to test a new hammock setup, stuck in bed with manflu instead boo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE