Killer shark in Birmingham...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Good post Jak, not sure about the title though, but I watched the series last year and found it very interesting, especially the bit about the bull shark swimming up river estuaries and having only one real oponent in the area, The Crocodile.

It was also interesting to see the way that sharks treated it untill the great white finally got annoyed with it :biggthump

jakunen

Native
The title is quite apt actually as they're plannning to progam him to attck the mini subs the tourists are in...

And they are planning to use the tank for diver training. Yes you too can be trained in what happens when a shark attacks your dive buddy!

Realgar

Nomad
Aug 12, 2004
W.midlands
jakunen said:
T
And they are planning to use the tank for diver training. Yes you too can be trained in what happens when a shark attacks your dive buddy!

You smack them on the head and hope the body distracts the shark long enough for you to get away?

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
I was stationed in Tillamook Bay Oregon and saw JAWS at the local cinema. I get back to base just in time for the emergency alarm. Within a few minutes I'm climbing into a wetsuit as our MotorlifeBoat gets underway to assist a capsized pleasureboat. We would make speed through the immediate area and send surfmen (thats me) off the stern when a victim was spotted. Then the boat or helicopter as appropriate would collect everyone. So, I'm in the water holding onto this @ 10 y/o kid and slowly treading water. The salmon were running and every so often I'd get a strong BUMP on my feet. Was I scared, thinking about what I just saw for PLEASURE? No, I was a PROFFESSIONAL. :shock: A few years back a Killer Whale and calf encountered a fully grown great White off the Farrallon Islands near San Francisco. Mother beat the snot out of that shark and then let baby have a go for practise. It was previosly believed alpha hunters let each other alone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE