Kifaru 4 man tipi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
icon1.png
Kifaru 4 man tipi coyote brown for sale

Hi what can i say but top of the range Tipi by Kifaru, massive weighs less than 2.5kg with the peg and pole kit colour is coyote brown bought last year. I also have and use the 8 man tipi, you can buy their fire /stove for it i use a medium for the spring and autumn and winter although sometimes here as it is so cold in the winter i step up to a large stove,it truly is the "DOGS" i backpack the 8 man everywhere here in the mountains they really are that light. The 4 MAN KIFARU TIPI is in pristine NEW condition , to order a new one it is 6-8 weeks and dollars $850 + $140 postage then customs %20 all in all aprox $1160 converted £715 but thats the bank rate it will roughly cost about £770 .I have just finished hunting up in the mountains here in the forest with a mtr of snow and after a hard day cracking the stove up hanging every thing to dry is a need.It is seamed sealed in pristine condition with no holes a truly cracking piece of kit ,WHO EVER MAKES THIS INVESTMENT WILL NEVER REGRET IT £ 500 TO MAINLAND UK all you need to do is get the stove.Pm for any q`s normal as a gift pay pal or cover the payment 3%.if any one is truly serious i might sell with it the medium stove which comes flat packed and weighs just over a kg 3mins to set up guarenteed for life . You would have to cover the cost of me replacing it from the USA, saves you 6-8 weeks . The first picture is of the 8 man for the family and the other two pictures are of the 4 man tipi
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

TIPI AND STOVE NOW SOLD THANKS

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE