Kifaru 4 man tipi coyote brown for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Hi what can i say but top of the range massive weighs less than 2.5kg with the peg and pole kit colour is coyote brown bought last year but still use the 8man you can buy their fire /stove for it i use a medium for the spring and autumn and here as it is so cold in the winter i step up to a large stove,it truly is the "DOGS" i backpack the 8man everywhere here in the mountains they really are that light,it is in pristine condition to order a new one it is 6-8 weeks and dollars $850 + $140 postage then customs %20 all in all aprox $1160 converted £715 but thats the bank rate it will roughly cost about £770 .I have just finished hunting up in the mountains here in the forest with a mtr of snow and after a hard day cracking the stove up hanging every thing to dry is a need.It is seamed sealed in pristine condition with no holes a truly cracking piece of kit ,WHO EVER MAKES THIS INVESTMENT WILL NEVER REGRET IT £ 470 TO MAINLAND UK all you need to do is get the stove.Pm for any q`s normal as a gift pay pal or cover the payment 3%.if any one is truly serious i might sell with it the medium stove which comes flat packed and weighs just over a kg 3mins to set up guarenteed for life.

Attachments

• DSC01729.jpg
    DSC01729.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 281
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Thanks for all the people very interested in the tipi i can not drop the price or do trades it is the investment for a serious bush crafter or hard core camper with it and the stove you have the freedom to have a fire and cooking any where the stove can be set up outside of the tipi in hot months for cooking where fire open is not aloud sometimes in life the their is a true investment for the right it is far cheaper than ordering new when this is in pristine condition.i will leave it here for you uk folks for another week and if no takers will post on the kifaru web site many thanks cappi

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Kifaru 4 man tipi coyote brown for sale
Hi what can i say but top of the range massive weighs less than 2.5kg with the peg and pole kit colour is coyote brown bought last year but still use the 8man you can buy their fire /stove for it i use a medium for the spring and autumn and here as it is so cold in the winter i step up to a large stove,it truly is the "DOGS" i backpack the 8man everywhere here in the mountains they really are that light,it is in pristine condition to order a new one it is 6-8 weeks and dollars $850 + $140 postage then customs %20 all in all aprox $1160 converted £715 but thats the bank rate it will roughly cost about £770 .I have just finished hunting up in the mountains here in the forest with a mtr of snow and after a hard day cracking the stove up hanging every thing to dry is a need.It is seamed sealed in pristine condition with no holes a truly cracking piece of kit ,WHO EVER MAKES THIS INVESTMENT WILL NEVER REGRET IT £ 470 TO MAINLAND UK all you need to do is get the stove.Pm for any q`s normal as a gift pay pal or cover the payment 3%.if any one is truly serious i might sell with it the medium stove which comes flat packed and weighs just over a kg 3mins to set up guarenteed for life.
Attached Thumbnails
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! LAST CHANCE BEFORE IT GOES BACK OVER SEAS

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01729.jpg
    DSC01729.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE