Kids Bushcraft Weekend - Manchester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 15, 2015
Manchester
Hi All. My son loves everything "outdoors" and is desperate to do a father and son bushcraft weekend where we can learn how to build shelters, start a fire, prepare food and sleep overnight etc. There seem to be plenty out there, but I can't find many that allow children (10yrs old) or are based in the North.

Can anyone recommend a good place that we can try that is around 1 - 2 hrs drive from Manchester - so around Yorkshire / Derbyshire / Staffordshire etc...

Thanks,
Steve

The Ratcatcher

Apr 3, 2011
Manchester, UK
Greater Manchester Bushcraft Group are a group based in Manchester. We have a Facebook group page /www.facebook.com/groups/BushcraftManchester/, and have monthly camps throughout the year. You've just missed this months weekend, I'm afraid, but the August camp is our annual week-long camp. Join the group on Facebook to see what we do, and you're welcome to come along. We allow kids of all ages, as long as they're with an adult. Hope this helps, and hope to see you soon.

Alan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE