Keymate Keyring quick release Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Phil562 said:
Chris

I requested 5 then upped it to 10 and I'm not on the list. :confused:

Please confirm if you have any available and at what cost ;)

Sorry Phil562, You are on my master list but you was between two BB members so missed you out in the post. Prices is the same as anyone else who has ordered 10 ;)

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Well the first batch are in the post and the final 110 arrived today. So all that have been paid for should be out by Wednesday (cannnot get to the post office tomorrow).

Christopher

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
andyn said:
Mine were on the door mat when i got home today. thanks Christoper.

Thanks Andy,

Another 11 packages went out today. I think I will have to find another Post office for the final batch as I don't think they were to please to see me again so soon and all those certificates of postage they had to fill in :D I am sure that one of them hid round the back when I came in :D

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
Cheers Christopher,

I would just like to say thanks for puting the group buy together in the first place, I received my bundle this morning and am a very satisfied customer.. I now have something new to play with.........

Shankly

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Mine arrived this morning. The wife wanted to know what the heck I've been buying now. I told her I was getting into bondage and these were quick release catches in case I got cramp. That shut her up for about two minutes while she tried to figure out if I was serious. Then I told her they were for fixing bushcrafting kit and she seemed quite happy. Just shows you.

Thanks again for doing this,

Eric

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Chris

Arrived back late last night to find mine on the door mat - again, many thanks for your efforts.

I have a couple already from various sources - your batch is bar far the best quality of the lot.

Just in case .... should this project get a second wind, please put me down for 20 of the next batch! ( apologies if this starts something - I understand Magikelly now twitches at the 'H' word :D ).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE