Keymate Keyring quick release Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I got 5 of these on BB and they are handy. It is only a suggestion but I would think it would be sensible to have aminimum order of 5. Below that the cost of PayPal, postage and envelopes just creates work for clcuckow with only a small saving for the buyer.

Of course it is clcuckow's shout so I'll just go back to waiting for Hammocks :rolleyes:

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
MagiKelly said:
I got 5 of these on BB and they are handy. It is only a suggestion but I would think it would be sensible to have aminimum order of 5. Below that the cost of PayPal, postage and envelopes just creates work for clcuckow with only a small saving for the buyer.

Of course it is clcuckow's shout so I'll just go back to waiting for Hammocks :rolleyes:

I was beginning to think that myself.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
If we can get the price down to £1 each, then 10 please.
or 5X at £2 each.
Nice one - I have loads of keys and bits on my keyring.

Cheers
Rich

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
SquirrelBoy said:
OK, make that 5 then

Records updated, I am still waiting on Keyosk to see if we can get the bulk pricing rather than the 12 card price as we know have over 160 required. I am also waiting to see if there is any interest over on BB that is not reflected here.

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hello,

Unfortunately for me I can't resist a group buy.....

5 for me please if they're close to the £1 mark

Thanks,
Dan

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Any More, for Any More as it looks like we are going to wipe out Keyosk's stock and they are going to have to back order for some of them and they would like to now as soon as possible.

Price wise look like 84p5 each plus pnp + paypal fees.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE