Key Fob Survival Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I made this kit up afew months ago and it's never been took out of my cabinet so I'm selling it.
It's a New Leatherman ''MICRA TOOL'' stainless steel version with it's tin,I have honed it once as there was a slight burr on the edge.other than than it's mint.
it also has a NEW PEANUT Lighter,that's been filled up with fuel.
1 P38 Can opener.
A HOMEMADE MINI FOLDING Hacksaw,it's made out of a piece of Aluminium and a Piece of Hacksaw Blade.
A MINI FERRO-ROD which is SCOUT Sized and is an inch long,it's been fitted into the bottom of a Beaver mini O RING TANK,and this tank is full of cotton wool.this has been used once and I mean once.so it shows 1 mark where it was struck.
And it has a Match Case made out of a emergency phone charger.doesn't contain matches.
I'm selling it for £35 with P&P
All payments via PayPal and OVER 18'S ONLY PLEASE
knife005.jpg

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
is the peanut lighter the newer one which is stainless steel and has a flat bottom so it can stand up? if so, I'll take the kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE