Kelly Kettles Flooded Stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Mark,

My first has just arrived - flood damaged? It's cleaner than the one I already use :)

Thank you so much for the deal and the service.

Andy

goat

Apr 14, 2009
London
Hi Mark

arrived today and in perfect nick, only sign of flooding is a slightly damp instruction booklet. Can't wait to give it a go. thanks very much.

Dominic

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Picked mine up today, Wow it's brand new!! I've just read your post about overselling the SS 3 pt . I don't know what to say Mark you are obviously an honourable gentleman.
Rest assured you have my complete loyalty when buying gear from now on.

Once again Thank you

Glen

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Picked mine up today, Wow it's brand new!! I've just read your post about overselling the SS 3 pt . I don't know what to say Mark you are obviously an honourable gentleman.
Rest assured you have my complete loyalty when buying gear from now on.

Once again Thank you

Glen

A deals a deal, I'm not about to welch on it just because I seemingly can't count to three without making five.
:rolleyes:
Still that's not as good a deal as some bloke nearly got last week when the missus was helping pack. She packed an ivory micarta F1 instead of a Zytel sheath satin F1....
:eek: Glad I checked.

Deanno

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
Cardigan
hi just to let you know it arrived this morning great deal and service.

No doubt I'll be popping in, in july as I'm in the lake district for my Honeymoon and I'm going to try and stay in The trout hotel again if its repaired.

Many Thanks Dean

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Mark,

5 pts of water boiled this morning in the first one and the second (I think new one) has just arrived - brilliant.

Thank you

Andy

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
The warning about not boiling with the cork in isn't just nannying!
:eek:

I was using a KK around New Year, and the mate I was out with asked 'Won't it boil quicker with the cork in'

'Dunno, i've never tried it, but it's not a good idea'

In went the cork.

Out came the cork.

Into the snow went his face. Luckily no lasting damage done.

If you put the cork in while you're using the kettle, it will swell to give you a tight fit, then the pressure behind it overcomes the friction, and it does come out with a proper bang and a gush.

P

Pcwizme

Just to let you know Mark that mine arrived safe sound and in great nick today,

Thanks for such a great offer

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Mine arrived yesterday, mint condition apart from the box, excellent value from an excellent store. Thanks for the other items I ordered and my free gift, v nice.

Tallyho

Feb 7, 2010
workington
Hi Mark,

I live just down the road in workington. Bought a few things off you in the past. Never knew you were flogging off flood damaged stuff! Thought you would of binned it all as an insurance job. What stock you got classed as damaged? I'll bring a shopping trolley through with me from tescos n load up. Me being from workington of course i'll have to dump the trolley in the river on the way home. ;) erm no that won't work. How will i get home! :D :lmao:

Pm me please.

Cheerz,

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE