Kelly Kettle round two, sort of.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Yea I also found it strange since in the email he sent he seemed like a very decent person to deal with, which he probably is. There's just so much that can go wrong communicating over the internet.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Just wanted to say that I got a reply from Andrew from Outdoorcode now, he just didn't have time to respond to me earlier due to moving offices and home!

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
gunnix said:
Just wanted to say that I got a reply from Andrew from Outdoorcode now, he just didn't have time to respond to me earlier due to moving offices and home!

I got a similar message. I had not realised he was moving but it appears he has been without internet access for almost two weeks. I imagine there will be a fair bit of catching up for him to do.

Bushwacker

Feb 21, 2006
Basildon Essex
I was wondering why I hadn`t received a reply, figures, now we know. moving offices must be stressfull enough without worrying about e-mails. all good things come to he who waits. :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE