kelly kettle goup buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i've been in contact with the kelly kettle company looking at the possibility of a group buy. they are up for it so i'm going to start to take names.
i'm still waiting on a firm figure for costs but we will be getting a discount.
so
anyone who wants one should register interest here.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
I would be interested in the mini version if that was on offer (Price dependant of course).
I already have the full sized model. Wonderful piece of kit, but sadly that bit too big for a sensiblly sized day bag.

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
I'd be interested certainly. Now I need to go and read a few reviews to decide which size I want :)

Thanks Graham :You_Rock_

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
Can you get a discount on the cook set for the large kettle?
Or is it just for the kettle and I would have to get the cook set seperately?
Andrew.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
I'm in for a large one!

You mentioned at the North Meet that you have spoken to them about producing a stainless steel fire bowl, did something turn out regarding this?

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
@ bumblebee, i havn't heard about the steel bowl although they said they'd look into it.
@ mrstorey you do know the cook set only fits the large kettle?

also both sizes are available. don't know about the cookset (although i have one and frankly wouldnt bother with it, its too small)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
sounds a good idea.. i have always wanted on but never really felt i could justify it!

im tentativly interested very price dependant.. and payment after christmas would be good?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE