Keep your eyes peeled

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I’m sure there are many others here with far more stuff than they will ever need. I was reminded that I fall in to this category only yesterday when finally getting my kit stored neatly in my new “den”. Having emptied each removal box marked “camo” or “outdoors clothing” onto the floor the mountain I was left with was frankly obscene! Even after the cull I found my self reflecting that I’ll never use all this. And then I go and place an order for a new Maxpedition Condor backpack in woodland camo with a matching Proteus Versipack!!

What is wrong with me :dunno:

Cheers

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Thanks Martyn it's in perfect nick.

As i mentioned further down the post i would rather it went to a bushcrafter who is going to use it instead of sticking it in a drawer and never using it.

As it is, it will be sold in one lot only and comes with:

1x WS woodlore knife with maple handles in perfect nick with cutting edge stropped to mirror finish.

1x Woodlore belt sheath with stone and fireflash holder. Both are supplied fireflash is used

1x Woodlore neck sheath with fireflash holder. Fireflash supplied in good but used condition.

I paid £185 for the knife plus and extra £15 for the sheath with the stone holder. £45 for the neck sheath, £9 each for the fireflashes and £15 for the stone. a grand total of £278 worth of stuff. I will want my money back plus a bit more with the current climate but i can't bring myself to rip someone off for too much, i'm too nice :)

As long as i get my money back plus a bit extra i will be happy enough. That way i havn't lost out and the new owner hasn't been ripped off.

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
Its so hard not to start collecting again sometimes :rolleyes:. "Do you really need it" or "Would this make life easier" is the question and most of all "Would you get alot of use out of it" - that ones a great excuse to get something really special. Most of the time I convieniently forget this....

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Heh too true.

Right enough horseing around. I forgot i'm going on holiday in a few weeks. I don't have a paypal account so payment will be in cheque or cash on collection if you are local.

I'm going to give until later on this evening when more people will be online then:

THE WOODLORE WILL BE LISTED IN THE SALES SECTION TONIGHT

You have been warned :)

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
Ahhhh man Bison Bushcraft knives used to be £105+ now there almost twice that! Thasa swizz man, I was thinkin of collectin one of those.......

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
ArkAngel said:
Thanks Martyn it's in perfect nick.

As i mentioned further down the post i would rather it went to a bushcrafter who is going to use it instead of sticking it in a drawer and never using it..

Fair enough. You realise though, there is nothing stopping someone buying it on here and then sticking it on ebay the day afetr for a swift £150 profit?

Just because you sell it here, doesnt mean it's going to get used hard and cherished (though the chances are higher than an ebay sale, granted).

Btw, I agree with your sentiment. I sold a maple woodlore 12 months ago here...
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9492&highlight=woodlore

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
Heres my bank account number 234£ $%&* ^&*(&£££ take whatever you want and send it to my address at::

Mr Kit Fetish
The Equipment Junk Shop
69 Wellington Rd
Goertex
Bootsville

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE