Keela Ventile Jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Did someone mention they have a Keela Ventile ?
I have had one for years, they are superb (service is far quicker than West Winds too).
I have a single layer one, I have sewn the hood in place and replaced the hood drawcords with shock cord. I have added chest pockets too. I cut the lining out to make it quicker drying and added buttons on the inside to accept a Dutch Army Goretex liner. I have used this combination in some pretty fowl conditions (Dartmoor, Cambrians, Brecon, Knoydart,etc) and it is bombproof.
The liner only wieghs a few ounces and takes up no space at all in my bergen, they are cheap too (£12.50).
Can you still get seconds from Keela?
Neil1

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
"I have used this combination in some pretty fowl conditions"

Well I've heard of it raining cats and dogs but never geese and chickens.
Still maybe it was weather for ducks? :wink:

you can look at Keela Jackets here www.keela.co.uk

hope this helps

john

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
I've had my Keela for years prpbably about 7-8 to be presiceish. Must add that mine is 1 of the early ones and has a teflon coating and I have been over the moon with it. The down side I have missplaces the internal fleece that goes with it, but I have since found out that any fleece will zip in so the ex works 200 polartec fills the gap nicely!!!

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE