Karrimor SF Sabre 60-100 with side pouches and yoke system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erro Telcontar

Forager
Mar 23, 2012
Sheffield
now sold, thanks for the interest

hey folks, i fancy a new day sack so i'm selling one of my camping rucksacks to buy a new one.

The Karrimor Sabre SF 60-100 is awesome, fully adjustable back support and padded straps has made it the most comfortable bag i've ever worn. Its in excellent condition, if i had the tags i reckon i could get away with selling it 'new'.

this is it.
HTML:
http://www.greenmanbushcraft.co.uk/rucksacks-bags/karrimor-sf-sabre-60-100.htm

Give it a google to get all the specifics. I'm also selling the side pouches (official Karrimor ones in the same olive colour) and a black yoke system which allows you to use the side pouches as day sack so you can leave the main bag at base camp. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the bag as it's pretty popular. I think new its worth around £170 and the pouches around £30.

I'd like £160 for the lot, postage included or £150 if you wanna collect, paypal payment only. I live in sheffield and work in Edale in the peak district so collection from either place is fine with me. I can post some pictures if anyone wants but i promise it in pristine condition, olive green.

Last edited:

stafass

Mar 20, 2012
Planet Earth
Grab while you can!!! I bought myself one like that in July, sadly, I had to pay full price in the shop and it cost me £220 with pair of side pouches. It is superb bag! And for the offered price you will get full system!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE