Karrimor Predator 45

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I’ve been looking at getting a Karrimor Predator 45 pack. But at 2,300gms I think it sounds a bit heavy. And that’s without side pockets – so you could add another 500gms to that total weight by the time you’ve added two.

How does that compare to other popular packs?

Does anyone else here have one, and what are your thoughts and feelings?

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I’ve been looking at getting a Karrimor Predator 45 pack. But at 2,300gms I think it sounds a bit heavy. And that’s without side pockets – so you could add another 500gms to that total weight by the time you’ve added two.

How does that compare to other popular packs?

Does anyone else here have one, and what are your thoughts and feelings?

Have you seen pablo's review on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47-2tIMP2CE .......sorry you'll have to copy & stick/ glue it as I don't know how to make a link ( not even sure this will work)...

Just tested it & yes it works.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I bought one a few months ago and think it's great. It's very comfortable and easily adjustable. What I found surprising is that the waist belt is not padded on the side as other one's are but that said it's in no way uncomfortable. It's not too heavy or not noticeably so, I dislike the top pocket I'd prefer it to be accessed towards the back of the lid as opposed to the front. Apart from that it's pretty bombproof. I'd shunned away from Karrimor stuff for years but I swapped and got a sabre 45 on here and thought it was great, I got the Predator because I wanted the Molle attachment points. All in all a great bag and v comfortable.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Do they actualy weigh that much, i remember getting my sabre 45,and 80-130 which are meant to be similar weights but they certainly dont feel it to me.Hardly find any weight in them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE