Just scored some woodland!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Just managed to secure the use of some woodland in Dorset for bushcraft use, it's just in the day at the moment so no overnighting but if anyone is interested I will arrange a day meet for any interested people

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Nice one ;) I'd be interested - I'm in Dorset too
Nice blog too by the way. I just found it - good pictures of your trips.

Last edited:

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi
Well done.
Can I ask how you asked the owner?
Its just that I have acre upon acre of shooting land with woodland on it, but i wouldnt know how to ask if I can practice my woodland skills.
I wouldnt want to scare him off and loose my shooting as well.
Cheers
Bill

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi
Well done.
Its just that I have acre upon acre of shooting land with woodland on it, but i wouldnt know how to ask if I can practice my woodland skills.
Cheers
Bill

I just approached the land owner explained my background and future plans, openly and honestly asked if they could help and we agreed a plan that suits us both it was quite simple really.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Hi
Well done.
Cheers
Bill

Just say that you'll be shooting until dusk and would like a dawn stint. To save petrol is it ok to put your head down for a few hours in the night.

Tell him/her the truth. Just say if its a no youll accept and understand it and not be doing any bushcraft under any circumstances

Hi
Well done.
Cheers
Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE