Just saw dawn of the dead

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Old version two ride off in a helicopter

New Version three get onto a boat to an island where they encounter more Zombies and camera stops

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Or for those with a yen to read rather than watch - "The Zombie Survival Guide - complete protection from the living dead" by Max Brooks published by Duckworth ISBN 0 7156 3318 X........

BossCat

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2008
Scotland
Great movie, just watched a few zombie movies the other day - DOTD - LOTD - DayOTH - DiaryOTD.

If ya like a good laugh with a bit of a zombieish twist watch THE COTTAGE.

Best way to survive a Zombie attack - Run Faster Than The Guy Next To You :D

TC

camping2.gif
Campfire2.gif

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
I see zombies all the time, its usually on a Sunday morning when a group of 'Bushies' are getting out of sleeping bags with hangovers! The slow jerking movements, the falling over, groaning noises, bumping into tree trunks... yep it is the 'Dawn of the dead'. On longer sessions we get 'The return of the living dead!' thats at about the 4th morning.

I now know why bushies spend a lot of time sharpening sticks... its just in case :eek: !

Sandsnakes

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Dawn of the dead was a great film as was the sound track, i think its by a guy called "dick cheese" i kid you not. He does some wonderfull covers of modern tracks but with a swing feel :eek:

I havent seen the origional is it worth a watch ?

D

Deleted member 4605

If you're into games check out Left 4 Dead - excellent zombie killing fun.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE