Just out of interest ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverclaws

Forager
Jul 23, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Just out of interest, how many of you here are the weekend warrior types ?

Weekend warrior being the description of either battle re-enactor, or territorial army, the latter not meant as offense given the fine job they do, but to describe the part time activity as opposed to full time.

I am just wondering from where others get their interest in bush craft, as for myself, it was something similar prior to armed forces and that followed by battle re enactment to where I am now, roughly interested in what I was before the armed forces, with the exception of the gun interest, had enough of those things.

Does you weekend warrior activities, particularly the re enactor. flow over into bushcraft ?

Me, well, it was the re enacting where I learned leathercraft, bone and horn craft, field forging and what else is needed that satisfied the authenticity nazis in the living history game. Also the use of a sling as a stone chucking device, a bow and some defensive measures against what attacks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE