Just like Grandma used to make

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Actually, I have a large Patty-Pan squash (looks like a yellow UFO flying saucer) which really does need baking.
I think I can see how to join that with the bison.
I'll get some mince out now for tomorrow, terrible desire for fish & chips (DIY) tonight.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've just shown this thread to Shelly and she's said we've still got half a dozen marrow in the greenhouse, so maybe we'll have a go at this one, thanks for posting it up Steve goodjob

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've just shown this thread to Shelly and she's said we've still got half a dozen marrow in the greenhouse, so maybe we'll have a go at this one, thanks for posting it up Steve goodjob

Glad you and everyone else likes the sound of it :)

I've just made another batch so I should have enough this year for gifts as well as enough to last me through the year. :rolleyes:

I just have to get hold of a load of jam jars now as I haven't got enough for the sweet marmalade I've got to make the current wife let alone enough for my uncles and my supply of Seville Orange marmalade for next year. Anyone got about 30 spare jars knocking around? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE