Just joined

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 21, 2017
Hornchurch
Hello, I'm Leon, black cab driver from london. Am based in hornchurch, to the east of London near essex, and help with a small clay pigeon shooting club should anyone local fancy it. Also member of a knife, axe and tomahawk throwing club nearby, all done properly and according to safety rules - superb fun. Used to be a scout leader, and am an occasional camper/hiker. Collect and make knives.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Good to hear from you hope you enjoy membership as much as me. Lots hear to learn from. Do get out into the countryside and find what the real life is all about. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I have. Do get out into the countryside as much as ou can and you will find what life is really about real values and what matters in life. Not fashion and disco's but real life skills. If the worst comes to the the worst you should be able to look after yourself and those close to you. Unless there is total devastation. Learn to survive in the wilds with nothing but the basic tools like an axe saw and knife
how to tie good useful knots. And how to create fires from nothing but, what nature provides. This is a great site for Recreation or real life skills.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE