Just introducing myself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Jason

I’m Jason,

The guy who is currently frustrating his good friend Tony! You ask how so? Well I’m the guy building the HTML side of the site as well as a few other things. My background or I should say ‘day job’ is design and marketing.

Before I became chained to a desk I had the good luck to attend university in North Wales using the opportunity to take up rock climbing and building on my other outdoor pass time, you know the usual walking hiking and a few extreme sports.

Alas the working world, relationships amongst other things got hold of me for about five years gifting me with no activity and all the wrong food thus creating Jason the unfit . Then about six months ago I was introduced to Tony through a mutual friend and well the rest is history. Thanks to this great idea (bushcraftUK) I’m fitter more focused (although a little unreliable) and learning about how multidiscipline an enjoyable bushcraft is and helping to building what I hope will be a really great website and ultimately community, all thanks to Tony.
:-D

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Hi there Jason.

Like you I'm putting a site together, but I'm not a developer, more a blunderer through reams of code and see what happens.

I think I shall have SQL error on my gravestone. :-D

J

Jason

That never changes, the errors just get bigger. Oh and more people shout at you.
:-D
Regards

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Welcome aboard Jas.

You are doing a great job and we are all looking forward to the see site grow and to being the number one resource for all things bushcraft!!

Cheers.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE