Just finished, what do you think??

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I like it mate! Maybe with a next version change the carrying strap for a plain and broader one, so it can be used as a strop (dual function) - although it is truly beautifull and as useable still if you don't change it.

:D

leon-1

I like it mate! Maybe with a next version change the carrying strap for a plain and broader one, so it can be used as a strop (dual function) - although it is truly beautifull and as useable still if you don't change it.

:D

The center two feet of the shoulder strap for the cartridge bag will be wider before it is stitched to the inch wide straps running to the bag itself.

jojo said:
That's a really nice job, Leon, well done. Your mum should be well pleased with this. :notworthy . What's the buffalo skin like to work with?

Actually very pleasant to work with, I was surprised the first time I used it for anything how supple it was, but although it's supple it has enough lateral rigidity to make it quite easy to get an even stitch.

That's good news as I have a load of the stuff and I have a project in mind for at least some of it.

abushcrafter said:
:notworthy + :notworthy and :notworthy finally :notworthy

You are too kind:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE