Journal/Blogs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Hi all!

I know how observant you all are so I though I'd mention this before I get a hundred PMs about it! :wink:

At bushcraftUK we strive to give you useful features on the forum and the website, features that we not only hope you will like but ones that also will be useful and practical and the latest of these is nearly ready for you now - your very own personal journal for blogging. This journal will act as the central spot for your blogs and any information you want to store. Given the success of the blogs section it seems like there is a great deal of interest in bushcraft blogging here therefore it seemed only right to make this addition to the site that will allow you to take more control over your blogs.

The journal is currently inaccessible (but the link exists at the top of the page on the navigation bar, between "New Posts" and "Search" - more links is handy places will be added shortly).

I'll make an announcement as soon as it's available for use (Kath is currently testing it to make sure that there are no bugs or "gotchas" in the system :eek:): ).

So, get ready to take blogging to a new level! :biggthump

Tacky part now, but if you like BCUK and all the features then consider supporting us by either buying a membership. If you've already done this, thanks, if not there are other ways you can support bushcraftUK - buying bushcraftUK merchandise from the store, buying books from the bushcraftUK bookstore (they cost you no more and bushcraftUK make a small amount from each sale) or clicking on the Google ads that appear on some of the pages.

Thanks! :You_Rock_ :biggthump :thanks:

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Sorry about this but what's the definition of a "blog" - will all PM's etc be stored there? Also could you tell me how to attach photographs please - either to threads or PM's

Many thanks

Falcon

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
tomtom said:
When do you guys reckon it will be up and running?
Kath and Adi are still sorting out a few bugs in it, lets get the weekend out of the way and see how it running then. Cheers for being patient. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE