JES friction folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I am extremely reluctant to give this up as it is a beautiful knife. It's been a pleasure to have this knife and I am truly sorry it's come to this, but I need the money to pay a huge bill. I would like £55 for it to be posted to your door.

I've taken this knife with me for nearly every trip out I've done, and it's performance has been exceptional. It does feather sticks, pegs and pot holders nicely, and is ideal also for cutting through meat, such as pigeon, squirrel and slicing up foraged fruit and vegetables. I loaned it too a friend whilst we were out and he said it was one of the best friction folders he has ever used.

Below are the pictures. The blade no longer has the shiny polished look, however the sharpness is still there. The sheath is top quality, and holds the knife perfectly, either on the belt or as I've done once or twice, as a neck knife (though it's a bit heavy for a neck knife).

2FTl7lQ.jpg

8KtLH7J.jpg

JXtT0LM.jpg

q0NFlxr.jpg

cADNkX0.jpg

Sg3CIka.jpg

AHNqBiy.jpg

Baelstrom

May 13, 2013
U.K.
looks lovely. been after something like this for a while, but just bought a titanium folder from kickstarter, so don't think I should.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE