Jeep Cherokee XJ parts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
Hi Guys

A couple of years ago I imported a full polybushing set for my XJ Cherokee from the US. These are top end Prothane ones, I installed the trackbar bushing which solved my immediate problems and intended to do the rest as I had time to remove some slop from the steering. Anyway I never got around to it before I sold the car on so I'm offering them here before I try the bay as some people here may be interested. I'm only interested in recouping some of the money spent so should be cheaper than normal.

Full Prothane front control arm bushing set P/N 1-202

Featured Item: Prothane Front Control Arm Bushing Set Complete XJ & MJ 1984-2001
This Is A Set Of Poly-Urethane Front Upper & Lower Control Arm Bushing Set Made In The U.S.A BY Prothane™. This Set Includes All The Bushings Needed For Both Front Lower & Upper Control Arms As Well As The Tubes for The Bolts & Hi-Tech Grease for Easy Installation & Lubrication. This set Will Fit All Jeep Cherokees & Wagoneers & Comanches Both 2-Wheel Drive & 4-Wheel Drive From 1984-2001. The Control Arms Will Make Horrible Clunking Noises Over Bumps When they Start Wearing Out & May Even Cause Damage to the Control Arms if you let them Wear Out too Much Before Replacing your Bushings.This Will be the last set of Control Arm Bushings you will Need Due to Prothane's Exceptional Design Which Will help your Steering Performance. When Purchasing this Set you Will Receive the Instructions for Easy Installation. This Kit Comes in Red or Black Color . Note We Also Sell Control Arms on this Web Site in the Suspension Area.You may Want to Replace Them if you Have Had Clunking Noise Coming From you Control Arms. PROTHANE PART#1-202

IMG_3842.jpg

£60 all in

Next is Rear leaf spring & shackle bushing set Prothane P/N 1-1007

Prothane Rear Leaf Spring & Shackle Bushing Set Jeep Cherokee 1984-2001
This Is A Prothane Poly-Urethane Rear Leaf Spring & Shackle Bushing Set. This Set Is Correct & Made To Fit All Jeep Cherokees & Wagoneers From 1984-2001. This Poly-Urethane Bushing Set Includes A Total Of 6-Pieces Which Consists Of 2-Rear & 2-Front Leaf Spring Bushings For The Rear Leaf Springs & Then The 2-Needed Shackle Bushings That Hold The Rear Leaf Springs. This Prothane Poly-Urethane Bushing Kit Also Contains Some Prothane Super Grease To Ease The Installation Process. This Grease Also Creates A Quieter Ride, & Better Overall Performance As Compared To Your Stock Rubber Leaf Spring & Shackle Bushings. Use This Kit To Create A Visual & As A Performance Upgrade Without Denting Your Wallet. Only 1-Kit Is Needed For Your Cherokee. WE ALSO SELL THE FRONT & REAR SWAY BAR BUSHINGS FOR THIS CHEROKEE ON THIS SECTION OF THE WEB SITE AS WELL AS CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS & MOTOR MOUNTS.CHECK THE PROTHANE SECTION FOR DETAILS & GET PROTHANE PRODUCTS HERE FOR THE BEST PRICES ANYWHERE. THIS KIT IS AVAILABLE IN BLACK & RED POLY-URETHANE. PROTHANE KIT#1-1007

IMG_3845.jpg
£50 all in

Then I just have two sets of tie rod end boots P/N 19-1712 should also fit Cherokee 84-01 but probably others aswell (.590"x1.375")

IMG_3846.jpg

£10 each all in

OR the whole lot for £110

Thanks for looking guys any Q's I'll try to answer

Alex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE