jedi cloak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I do but its designed and measured up to my size, but I would suggest checking out the Mountain Man web ring in America there you'll find whole articles about how to make Capotes and Long hunter coats.

If you cant find anything let me know and I'll dig out the link for you.

Hope that helps.

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Ive always liked the poncho Clint Eastwood wore in the Good/Bad/Ugly film.
Very easy to make - just cut a head hole in an army blanket !!

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
The addition of a liner to the Swanndri was something that was inevitable - so you get all the advantages of wool (spark retardant, warmth, etc) plus the added advantages of modern breathable synthetics.

This stuff looks good and I think it could spell the end of carrying separate waterproofs.

http://www.bearclawbushcraft.co.uk/trading/swanndri.htm

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Gary said:
I do but its designed and measured up to my size, but I would suggest checking out the Mountain Man web ring in America there you'll find whole articles about how to make Capotes and Long hunter coats.

If you cant find anything let me know and I'll dig out the link for you.

Hope that helps.

I've had a look and can't find anything on Mountain Men, can you post the link please Gary.

Cheers

Mark

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
The best source I know of is www.xmission.com

once your in there have a look around or go onto their links to related sites and click on blanket brigade link - that would be a good start.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE