Jam

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
We’re lucky to have a farm near here that not only has loads of pick your own damsons in several varieties, but also blueberry bushes laden with fruit. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Spirit fish

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
We’re lucky to have a farm near here that not only has loads of pick your own damsons in several varieties, but also blueberry bushes laden with fruit. :)
That's awesome ,there's bilberries near me and wild cranberries busy this year though so might miss the cranberries

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
We have wild cranberries all over the place. No amount of Gran Marnier will push up a decent jam. I guess that you guys don't have skunks? The idea, 35 years ago, was to make a cranberry sauce as a traditional condiment with our Thanksgiving turkey, mid October. What could possibly go wrong, harvesting the fruit of the land and cranberries at that? Gawd, but it was dreadful.

3X best bush cherry (Scarlet Jewel var.) crop in 20 years. Brilliant, deep red and probably a week overdue picking as well. I invited a former neighbor to come over, pick it off and give me 1 jar of cherry jam in return.
I don't think she realized how big a crop (one bush) was out there.

Without any doubt, the very best cherry jam that I have ever tasted.

Reactions: Spirit fish

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE