JakPak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
This company make what they describe as:

"The world's first all-in-one waterproof jacket, tent and sleeping bag".

Discuss.

Camo1m.jpg
Blue1m.jpg
Yellow-1m.jpg

ourstory_m9-3.jpg
ourstory_m9-5.jpg

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Seems to me that the company fail to realise that a good number of folk who live, work or play in the outdoors prefer to have a far greater flexibility to their waterproofs and sleeping arrangements. This simply does not offer that.
As ever, I look forward to being corrected on this but for now, I think it looks daft.

I'll go and perch on my fence again.:eek:

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
Its yet to be seen if they are any good or not so I'll reserve my judgment as such. However, what I really do like is companies like this who are prepared to take a risk and innovate. If it's been done before for military use then fair enough not so unique but what they have done is attempt to bring an interesting product to "out door consumers". and companies like these sometimes do get it right and have a real hit on their hands and sometimes don't but I for one say good on em, I like to think it will work or take off we'll see.

May be another thread of innoavtive outdoor products that have been hits or howlers might be fun?

I'd start with

Popup tents
Honey stoves

Question is Hits or howlers?

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes, they could do with happier models for a start.

Perhaps they are not getting paid enough?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE