Wanted Jacklore knife wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kendall25165387

Feb 23, 2012
Birmingham
Hi everyone.

if anyone has a Jacklore they are thinking of moving on please let me know.

all the best

simon
Hi. I would very reluctantly look to sell my Jacklore classic. It’s a 4mm tapered tang. Desert iron wood. Red liners. Blade has little use. Sheath shows some scuffing. Only a few months old.

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello folks,
Interesting situation which I am sorry to say has resulted in a couple of posts being deleted and another edited slightly.
Advertising on the forum is a perk of having a paid membership (as Griffo32 has). A loophole of sorts exists in that members without full paid membership can reply to Wanted threads started by Full Members offering items that the Full Member is looking for. That situation should allow an agreement to be reached between the thread originator and the member offering goods.

Ideally the person offering the goods should state the price that they want, which is how the rules work for Full Members offering items for sale in Classifieds. Some leeway is allowed as someone replying to a Wanted ad might not have thought about selling before, but over in Classifieds the rules are clear, no asking for offers. Publicly opening the door to offers in the thread can encourage other members to join the conversation and effectively bid on the offered item. Forum rules, no bidding. Also, once other people become involved, the thread becomes an advert for the non-paying member to sell their item.

Griffo32, best of luck finding a knife you want.

ATB

Chris

Reactions: Fadcode

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE