J Neilson Scandi-Bushcraft Desert Ironwood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Ok I admit you can have too many knives :eek: I've had this J Neilson since the begining of the year and it is just not getting used. It is in brand new condition. I just can't see it stay in the draw not be used, it's too nice for that so it has to go.

This Scandi-Bushcraft style has a 4" blade of hand-rubbed 1084 high carbon steel. The handle is Desert Ironwood Burl with black liners, stainless steel handle bolts and a stainless steel lanyard. The knife has a tooled leather "universal carry" pouch sheath which is left or righthand carry. It comes with a fleece storage pouch to keep the knife and sheath seperate to avoid tarnishing the blade with moisture from the sheath.

You can see the knife on J's website
http://www.mountainhollow.net/scandi-bushcraft.htm It is the second one on the page.

J has a 6 month wait at least and shipping and customs are all extra to the price on the site above so I would like £180 and I will ship anywhere in the UK for that price.

familne

Dec 20, 2003
Fife
Does it have a full scandi grind or is there a secondary bevel? I can't quite make it out from the pic.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE