I've got way too much stuff to shift!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Maybe SWMBO was right and I do have too much stuff?...........Nah but if I sell some I get the money for more shiny things, so here's some more bits.

SAS rare drop ration pouch £30Sold
Survival bag £4
58 pattern bino pouches £6 each
Cold weather hat in DPM £5
Baby G shock in subtle pink £15 Sold
Olive green british army combat jacket £35 Sold
Berghaus Cyclops crusader good condition £35 Sold
Issue OG bergan with side pouches and yoke £40
Desert bivvy brand new in bag £25
DSCF2631.jpgDSCF2610.jpgDSCF2625.jpgDSCF2626.jpgDSCF2629.jpgDSCF2632.jpgDSCF2635.jpg

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
@fraid the jacket will be too small, but have a bump on me .............................atb mac

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Interested in
Berghaus Cyclops crusader good condition £35

or

Issue OG bergan with side pouches and yoke £40

What is the capacity and condition of them?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Interested in

"Issue OG bergan with side pouches and yoke £40"

but you don't gve a condition for the item. if the image DSCF2610.jpg is this item it doesn't look too bad.

Any rips/tears/holes/paint/stains/broken bits?

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Sorry guys, should have put more info on.
Issue bergan: It's in pretty good condition with only one small (1cm) hole, the only slight issue is some black stickiness where the waterproofing is coming off on the inside.
As you'd want to use a liner anyway it's not a problem and would possibly come off with some soap and water.
These packs are brilliant and totally bomb proof, I'm only selling as I have two.

Crusader: No tears I can see, only issues are silver paint has been put on the buckles and the elastic has gone on the lid.

Colin

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2013
Bristol, England
Hi mate,

Very interested in the OG Combat jacket (been searching for something like this for donkies). Have you got any other photos of it by chance, and how is it's over all condition? I'm a touch taller than you at 6' so think it should work, does it go past the waistline when worn?

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Hi mate,

Very interested in the OG Combat jacket (been searching for something like this for donkies). Have you got any other photos of it by chance, and how is it's over Skynoadar,
all condition? I'm a touch taller than you at 6' so think it should work, does it go past the waistline when worn?

It's in very good condition, especially when you consider how old it is! :)
If you PM me your e mail address I can send you some photo's.
Colin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE