It's that FRIDAY feelin baby!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
It's Friday, the gate way to the joys of the weekend, working or not your feeling great an lookin feisty!

What are you guys upto this weekend?

Me? I'm tidying up my man cave, it's been neglected since we moved in, so i'm gonna organise the junk into boxes marked"junk" and sort the wheat from the chaff, mind you, not sure how the landlords feel about a threshing machine being in there!

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Off out for a walk in the woods now and then meeting a few friends tonight, tomorrow is work and then to out with a few mates and sunday i feel i should relax but i might go down to town for a look around.
If the weather stays like this thats the plan, but if the heavens open it will be the xbox :p

and only 108 days until gears of war 3 so no worries.. i didn't know that- i just pre-ordered it :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Backyard bushcraft for me ~ I'm going to indulge in some much needed gardening (aka 'can I turn this into cordage?' and 'What burning properties does this have?').

I also have a couple of projects that need to be cracked on with :eek: .

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Out for an italian and a few peronnis tonight, tomorrow a walk with a mate round an old quarry and neglected pine plantation, Sunday hopefully off to the Lakes to reccy a camp spot for a trip in a couple of weeks.

Pretty busy really

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Working tomorrow until 3:30-4:00pm :(

Then taking my little wife out for a surprise meal at a swanky 5 star hotel to celebrate both of us become 50 :)

Sunday tis the little wifes actual birthday so what ever she wishes to do goes :rolleyes:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I was out for a bomble with Mang today, will be continuing to sew a new smock (from a Ventile like fabric that my machines HATE) tomorrow and working for Mencap on Sun and mon,tues and wed as well!
I hope that the weather is good next thursday!

Feb 6, 2011
none
Two days back at the house is enough for me !! so back up the woods with my mate Ed who doesn't do big meets, shooting a few bunnys for the pot ,chillin round the fire, nothing to do with the forecast weather you understand ...
oh and giving a lady a guided tour from the forest school....

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Just got back from a swaft few in the boozer:). Then over the weekend its a trip out to confirm a spot for nextweekend and finaly finish my bedroll ready to go

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
A fairly busy weekend ahead for me.

I've got to help the wife with her stall at the local craft fair on Saturday. Then on Sunday I'll be tidying/clearing my mums loft followed by a trip away on Monday and eden festival next Thursday to Sunday.

I cant wait been looking forward to next week for ages!!!

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I have had some brilliant news! as of 1630 today I have been declared medically fit to continue into the RAF!!!! I've already passed the AST/ interview/medical and fitness test, they needed to see my previous NHS records from prior to joining the Army in 2000 to make sure I hadn't had any kind of med problems that would bar me, and today they said I am fine!!! of course they have no knowledge of my mental state:p:christmas1::red:. I am now having a celebratory cider!! CHEERS!:beerchug::canoe::camping::headbang::dancer:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Well I was supposed to be in a bothy tonight but have to watch oor Gemma (18) who had a night in hospital after a different type of seizure last night.

However she's ok and watching Telly and boyfriend is due over.

Swmbo is late shift but i' m able to join in the evenings session with a few Guinnii:D

Too hot to do anything else anyroad.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I have had some brilliant news! as of 1630 today I have been declared medically fit to continue into the RAF!!!! I've already passed the AST/ interview/medical and fitness test, they needed to see my previous NHS records from prior to joining the Army in 2000 to make sure I hadn't had any kind of med problems that would bar me, and today they said I am fine!!! of course they have no knowledge of my mental state:p:christmas1::red:. I am now having a celebratory cider!! CHEERS!:beerchug::canoe::camping::headbang::dancer:

Lord if the sheeple only knew the half of whom protect their cornflakes...:lmao:

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha your not wrong, but after half a decade of the borders being Southey less, i thought it best i bring some style back to the whole operation, opens up a whole new raft of locations for loo reviews!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I'm going to be out and about in my local area sticking swabs up the adders bottoms that haven't already had the pleasure.

I've also got my bug out bag and camping spot ready locally for tomorrow night should Emma totally flip at Bikers portrayal of her with Betty and Southey. You lot can then take the flak.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE