items to go for items i need....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys. ive had a sort out of kit due to a need to lighten my carry load... there are still some items i need..

so here are the items im offering

(1) dd multicam tarp brand new never used...

(2) bahco laplander folding saw and hand made leather dangler sheath. saw has cut one branch in my back garden so its as new...

(3) uco candle lantern and micro lantern plus 3 candles for the larger one both are collapsable models....

(4) estwing e14a axe. the smallest axe estwing make brand new condition first class pack axe and leather mask.....

(5)gerber gorge folding shovel brand new unused and utmost quality.....

(6) gerber suspention multi tool brand new unused...

(7) kuksa cup imported from sweden made of alder wood with a brass thun plate added by me....

(8) set of 6 wood carving chisels really lovely kit.....

(9) dpm ponchos two of in brand new condition with stuff bags pair go together...

(10) flecktarn poncho same condition as above ponchos...

(11) stainless steel mug with folding handles like tatonka but a little smaller... new condition...

(12) pen fishing kit perfect lightweight fishing rig complete with tiny reel and fishing gear...

(13) micarta hunting catapult fitted with double theraband gold bands really powerful item... lead ball 44 cal ammo included..

(14)go system flexifuel stove complete and with fuel bottle and spares kit. this stove has only been tested on gas and paraffin but will run on almost anything....

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0129.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

that concludes my offers list.... but please bare in mind i am very very willing to combine miltiple items from the above list to make up trade value of the items im after.. just pm with offers and requests....

photos of the other items on offer are available but am having pc problems just send me a pm and il message you back with other photos

THIS IS MY WANTS LIST

(1) the first and formost need is a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet. in very very good condition am willing to trade up to four of the above items for a very good example...

(2) binoculars with built in compass.. must be in perfect condition... ie sailing binos!!!

(3) brass pocket telescope/ spyglass

(4) honey or pocket stove. perhaps emberlit stove???

(5) ray mears possibles pouch.

(6) shark designs brass or copper tinder box

(7) coleman twin burner petrol stove must be in vgc.

(8) full size x bow

(9) one piece fibreglass archery bow high draw weight if possible.

that concludes my wants list i have photos of all items offered and will pm them to you on request

cheers guys.......................

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Come on Leigh its almost lunchtime. Wakey wakey, what you after?
Depending on what your after i might be interested in the UCO's

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
update to items remaining.
dd tarp gone
laplander saw gone
uco lanterns gone
catapult gone pending deal completion
ponchos gone pending deal completion...
still stuff left open to offers..........................

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys still got some stuff which needs to go. still got
kuksa.
spade.
chisels.
fishing kit.
s steel mug.
open to offers on all of them.
but id really love a shark designs brass tinder box.
stove.. is still here which has suprised me.
gerber suspention multi tool is also still here
cheers guys....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE