Items found for sale elsewhere

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I've missed a rule saying otherwise or whether it's frowned upon, or whether there is a specific place, but in a few other forums I'm part of (cars) there is often a section whereby people can post items they've come across online that others might be interested in... Obviously they are not members items and typically they have no affiliation with the sellers, so there are various pros and cons with that...

Is this something people would be interested in? Is there a section?

For example (I won't post a link incase I'm breaking the rules - I'll double check these later), but I've seen a whole bundle of military stuff for sale on one of the sites, jackets, trousers, bags, camelbacks etc.. someone might be after a big bundle or want to flip the stuff etc...

Thoughts?

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
You’ll have to create it I think, but Resources is the place. A heads up all inclusive thread would be a good idea.
Thanks, I checked it out earlier and posted this. Tbh it might be no use, or might be some use... I'm keen on getting a smaller bag for day trips and the like and came across that advert, but can't justify £150 of stuff and a drive to Newport... But someone else might be able to!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE