IRC Server Details

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Connecting / Setup

QuakeNet (irc.quakenet.eu.org)
port range : 6667-6669
channel: #bushcraftUK

Current Password: laplander

To connect with the password:
/join #bushcraftuk laplander

Sure most of you know how to get / use IRC.
but for those who don't look at www.mirc.com or (my fave) www.bersirc.com/downloads.php

I'll be creating a basic "How to" user guide specific for our channel / server setup, to make sure people who want to get on, can get on, with the minimal amount of fuss.
In the mean time, anyone who wants to get on and is having trouble, feel free to PM me :)

Notices / Guide Lines

There is a "bot" in the channel called "@L", that's there all the time to keep the channel going and "auto op" moderators.
(It's not a real person, so don't talk to it :) )

We're still trialing this on here, so please go easy on it and use it as it should be used.
Since it's real time chat, it's very hard to moderate as good as this forum. If we get any problems / complaints then we may be forced to close it down.

Also, the point of the channel is for real time chat and general talk.. of course we all ask questions in there.. but we want to make sure if there's any info that comes up / questions answered, then they should be made available in the forum too.
The forum is still the place for questions / answers, it
has a larger viewer membership and any info posted is available for a much longer period.

Cheers
Giancarlo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE