iPhone apps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Ok I have dowloaded a few apps on my iphone a few paid.
The other day my phone when switched on went weird and had to be restored now most of my apps have gone off the phone???
I can see them if I go to account history in itunes but cant find them to reinstall on the phone?
Its starting to get on my nerves:togo:
ta d

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi contact your local apple store they should be able to sort it out regards dave

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
If you have used itunes to set your phone up then yes. If not then if you have a list of the apps, you can redownloads them free from the apps store.
Alan

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Ta they just used to pop up on my itunes but i cant find the page or where they used to be?
I will contact apple if no other suggestions?
D

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you have previously purchased an app and you go to buy it again iTunes will tell you that you have already bought this and would you like to down load it again free of cost. I have done this several times when i have jail-broken my I phone. hope this helps.

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Ok what a muppet I had forgot that I have my apps on a different computor|!!!!
Got my tunes off the old laptop onto the phone and want to reformat the laptop can i export my tunes from my iphone to the new laptop?
I have done my apps but not worked out my tunes??
I dont want to lose my tracks if I have to restore my phone again!
Ta dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE