Inverness to Cannich???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pang

Forager
Sep 8, 2007
london
Hi, sorry got a trip to Glen Affric but cant get any further by coach then to inverness. Does anyone know how easy it is to hitch hike a ride there from inverness? or maybe the local bus timetable...?

ANy help is much appricieated

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Neil is currently in the Czech Republic and wishes he had his outdoors gear with him :eek:

I meant to ask this before, what are you doing in the Czech Republic??

cheers,
Toddy

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Picked up three intrepid bushcrafters on Monday and dropped them of at dog falls in glen affric, if all goes well I will see them tomorrow.

Look forward to there report as it been in the -2 range here!!

Three brass monkeys? Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil! The Dog Falls must have looked great with all the melting snow. Where were they intending to go?:D

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
Shaman, you impress me.

About tomich lochs, fishing in summer is excellent there so a line with worms would probably get breakfast...

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Call me a dreamer, but I would hope any members of BCUK would look out for each other whilst on there patch.
AND was over the moon that thy had come this far north. If it was not for the dates Fred G and my self would have joined them :D

Thanks for complement.......:eek:

Pang

Forager
Sep 8, 2007
london
Finally back in London, the good old concrete jungle. Couldnt have done it with Shaman (real angel for taking us up there), the places was absolutly astounding, recommend it to any serious bushcrafting folks! Didnt come across a single person in them woods, the water's fresh and the sights was absolutly all you could ask for. Plus going this time of the year meant no midges and mozzys however still managed to get bit (my blooda to good to be pass up!)

Pang

Forager
Sep 8, 2007
london
i'll be posting pictures up once i get my head around how to do it first!

Like Shaman says i've started off a spoon/lidle, got a great shape all i need is some sand paper and YAAAHHHOOOO, got myself a spoon. Thinking of using olive oil or linseed??? any sugestions?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE