Introduction, second attempt: Hello from South Korea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eungang

Jul 5, 2021
South Korea
Well, this is a second attempt to introduce myself, as requested by Tony in a Welcome to Bushcraft UK PM I received after registering earlier today. My name is Bill, I am from the northeast United States, and have been living abroad for the past ten years, in South Korea with my family. I got into spoon carving in the last year as the pandemic has rolled on and there hasn't been much else to do. I am happy to find this community. Hoping to meet others who can share knowledge and ideas on how to improve and evolve at the spoon carving craft.

Reactions: Erbswurst

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello Bill and welcome to the forum!

Your first few posts, as a new member, must be manually approved by a moderator before they appear on the forum. Due to the time difference, you might see quite a delay before us UK based mods see your post waiting. Hang in there, its only another four or so posts.

As for spoon carving, you need to get Dean talking :) He doesn't post much, but he knows spoons!

Reactions: eungang

eungang

Jul 5, 2021
South Korea
Hello Bill and welcome to the forum!

Your first few posts, as a new member, must be manually approved by a moderator before they appear on the forum. Due to the time difference, you might see quite a delay before us UK based mods see your post waiting. Hang in there, its only another four or so posts.

As for spoon carving, you need to get Dean talking :) He doesn't post much, but he knows spoons!
Ah! I understand and thanks for the heads-up. No worries. I will seek out this Dean of whom you speak! Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE