Interview with Dan Hume - Author of 'The Art of Fire'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Interview with Dan Hume - Author of 'The Art of Fire'

Please tell us a little about yourself and how you would describe who you are.
I was born in rural Suffolk in 1989 and have lived all my life in the countryside there. Exploring the natural world has been in my blood since I can remember and I still feel just as enthusiastic about it as I did when I was eight.

I’ve travelled to some marvellous places all around the world and I feel very fortunate to have had those opportunities. I’ve been teaching survival, bushcraft and tracking professionally since I was seventeen and I’ve met people from most walks of life as a result. I like variety and I like to have plenty of time to have fun and enjoy myself. I think that’s ever so important in life. I despise rules, regulations and bureaucracy when they stifle creativity and freedom and represent stupidity. I like my work to have relevance and to affect people and the world in a positive way.......

To read the rest of the article click here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE