Interesting stove idea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
That is intersting. A bit huge though? And noisy?

Aye and that fan has that high pitched whine that'd drive you crazy.

Still on an extended trip it'd be handy to be able to charge your devices at night.
Really depends on the the output wattage the USB charger produces, but you can get USB battery chargers now, so if it had enough juice you could charge your phone, GPS and torch batteries while cooking and keeping warm.

Plus although you can make smokeless fires yourself, that for me would be a big advantage.

Be nice to do some temperature comparisons to other stoves as well, as it looks like the fan does give the fire enough oxygen to produce a decent amount of heat.

On the downside, i'm not sure how long those fan bearings would last around that sort of heat.

Cheers
Mark

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Yeah they have been about in prototype form for a few years now, I'd like to see something plugged in charging, although seeing him lift the unit up while there was a fire was pretty impressive, very handy for short stop brews :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE