Inova 24/7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Prompted by the recent photo showing the contents of Lithril's chalk bag, I'm curious to know if anyone else uses the Inova 24/7 LED lamp.

I had one of these shipped in from the US 6 weeks ago because I liked the idea of several lighting options in one small unit. It has several features I find handy and I regularly drop it in my pocket these days.

High and low level white lights and a clip on the back make it a useful task light when you need your hands free. It's bright enough to walk by or subdued for reading before bed.
Red light option is less intrusive in the dark.
A couple of multicolored strobe options are handy as a warning light when you have to walk country roads after dark.
White SOS - hopefully never need it, but...
The intermittent short white flash mode is an alternative to a lightstick marker to help you find your way back to your bivvy if you're in thick cover or unfamiliar terrain.

Good build quality, waterproof, and a long life on one CR123 cell (same as my surefires and X5) make it a surprisingly handy gadget.

Cheers

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I usually carry one of these as a back up for the Petzl Tikka, but depending on what I'm doing I tend to use them both equally. Still havent found a use yet for the psycadelic light show though :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE