In praise of Rapidboy leather (and SBTs)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
I am a big fan of Rapidboy's leather work. I have several pieces by him. I always find it to be totally bombproof and practical with clean lines and great attention to detail. I thought it was about time I paid some public kudos! Here are some photos of the latest pieces: sheaths for a couple of Skookum Bush Tools and a DC4 pouch. The sheaths have removable combined dangler / regular belt loops, also allowing neck carry. Para cord can be used instead of leather to attach the dangler portion and is stronger, but I think the leather looks really good. Anyway, this is top leather work which I just wanted to completely recommend! :)

3392194718_81f282fc96.jpg

3391384321_820a9579be.jpg

BTW, the top SBT is A2, red linen micarta, 3 lanyard holes. It also has the Mors suggested shearing hole near the tip of the blade for use with a nail or pin to act as a pivot point. The bottom one is CPM 3V, tan canvas micarta, 2 holes. It is a more recent knife and the handle is slightly longer.

Chris

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Lovely sheaths, and knives! Would like to see a Skookum.

I'm actually not a big leather sheath fan, but that doesn't really matter when you get one of RBs sheaths. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE