imoticons test

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
No it's not :sigh:
I've been out. I got bitten by a thrice damned cleg :( I'm not happy, I'm shaky and full of anti histamines and I'm gonna crash in a little while. The computer's on so I just log on and off for a couple of minutes at a time.
That whole post took me less than a minute...........there's a lot of minutes in a day :D

cheers,
M

bad times mary, i hope you're feeling better soon.

:p Yup, it is/was nice outside ~ postings were made while I was waiting for a phone call. After taking the call, I went and played outside :p

phonecall?!?!?!? surely a man of your ability can organise an outdoor phone line, feeble excuse

for all of those wondering why it is that i'm obviously sitting at home and criticising other's for being at home and playing on forums, well i'd just like to point out that i have, in fact, spent most of the day so far outside myself, damn smoking ban!

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
phonecall?!?!?!? surely a man of your ability can organise an outdoor phone line, feeble excuse

Aye but I prefer to not pollute my play time :p

for all of those wondering why it is that i'm obviously sitting at home and criticising other's for being at home and playing on forums, well i'd just like to point out that i have, in fact, spent most of the day so far outside myself, damn smoking ban!

:rofl: I remember those days :rofl:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE