I'm on a distinguished road!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I can't find any "Latest reputation received" heading anywhere on the User CP page. If I understand this correctly, am I unlikely to have this button as I joined in September 2004?

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
if you havent recived any reputation points from anyone I dont think the CP will show the "Latest reputation received" window as it has nothing to show you in it

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Clicking on the scales on this thread tells me I have 10 reputation points, the same as I had before "the big crash" in March but I've never found the place to be able to read what these are for.

Reactions: Buckshot

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I have got a negative reputation point from this thread and the comment was quite funny but I don't know who sent it how do you find that out so I can say thank you for making me laugh. The comment was "yes the system is open to abuse and has been used in that way" see what I mean :rolleyes: made me laugh anyway.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
ooh it seems we have now got our rep back from before the crash! tomtom is once again a reputible person :D great work Tone and the boys!

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
As with all these things, they're probably a nice to have, but only to be taken with a pinch of salt. I'm sure the mods will agree.

There isn't a 100% foolproof system, so we'll just have to hope that people on here are nice and don't abuse the system by e.g. adding or subtracting reputation points for no real reason, or writing lots of pointless posts to get your post count up.

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
Btw, just wanted to say that the system is a good idea (as long as people don't get too upset by it, especially while it's still in the testing phase), and cheers for the hard work from the team.

And ScottC - sounds like you're having all sorts of fun there! :) Ooh, the opportunities for mischief are rife... but I'm a good guy really, so I'll behave! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE