I'm gonna love this!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arry

Dec 11, 2011
Eastleigh Hants
Hi all,

I'm a friend of Ichneuman. I done some 'wild camping' with him over the last 12 months but am very much a novice..

I'm a 'race marshal' in my spare time and that sort of keeps me busy from March to October ... so haven't been able to get to any BC meets until now.

Ichneuman got me down to Devon this weekend.

Great time .... thoroughly enjoyed it ... and here I am! Looking forward to meeting more of you in the future/next year.

Tony

PS I'm rubbish at remembering names so don't take offence if I call you 'arry. I call everyone 'arry even if you're female.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Arry :) and welcome to the virtual campfire :cool:

Excuse my ignorance, but what sort of race marshalling ? I mean people, cars, bikes or boats ? :)

cheers,
Toddy

Arry

Dec 11, 2011
Eastleigh Hants
Hello Arry :) and welcome to the virtual campfire :cool:

Excuse my ignorance, but what sort of race marshalling ? I mean people, cars, bikes or boats ? :)

cheers,
Toddy

Hi Toddy

Circuit and some road racing. I started marshalling cars, marshalled the Isle of Man TT and then got into bikes. I marshall MGCar Club, Aston Martin, Trucks, North Glouscester Road Racing, British Super Bikes etc, etc, It's got the same sort of cameraderie as you lot seem to have - tends to be sitting around a BBQ rather than an open log fire though.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah, gotcha :) Cool :cool:

Good company, easy company, is a real pleasure, and the "Chill out asap" factor is not to be under-rated :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE