Im a newbie...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

inthewids

Nomad
Aug 12, 2008
Morayshire
Hello everybody, i have been into bushcraft for a few years now, i recently took part in an introduction to bushcraft with Willow Lohr in Inverness, it was a great course and my favourite part was the whittling and fire lighting. I never realised there was a forum for bushies, great to join up and hopefully talk to like minded people. I love being in the great outdoors. I hope to do the fundamental course at Wood lore next year, anyway, hello to everyone!!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Welcome Inthewinds to the forum.

If you do a search for the fundamental bushcrat course you'll find a couple threads that tell you about it. And a whole load more about other stuff :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Inthewids,
I've merged the threads and deleted one of your double posts. I've also placed this in the Introductiosn & Welcomes forum :)

Welcome to BCUK by the way, we hope you'll enjoy it - as we all are a friendly bunch :D

Staghound

Forager
Apr 14, 2008
Powys
www.mid-waleslogbuildings.co.uk
How do i post photos? Or do i have to earn first?

Hi mate,

don't think you have to 'earn' to post pics, or at least, if you get an account with photobucket, flicker or similar, you can post photos by clicking on the IMG code, then copy/paste into your post and the picture should appear. Posting attachments is different and I don't know nuffin bout that.

Take a look at the "How do I?" strand of the forum for more info from people who (unlike me) understand this interwebby stuff.

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE