I want to wrap myself in ventile!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Degrorobogo

Sep 25, 2003
The Netherlands
This little wrapping thing I want to do....I would like to do as cheap as possible...don't blame me, I am Dutch ;)

Although I like the products of westwinds/snugpack and snowsled very very much I think they cost to much. I am probably crazy enough to buy one, but then I will just admire it when hanging in the closet and fantasize wearing it when I am out and about doing the rough stuff!

I would love to wear ventile but I also want to be able to roll around in bracken...cover myself in humus...hug very big resin covered trees...and that without worrying about the hard earned cash I am rubbing against all the good stuff nature has to offer.

I want a cheap ventile jacket....So I probably should make one myself. So my questions to you are:
1) Do you know where I can find ventile fabric on the web!? and:
2) Do you know any good professional patterns that I could use and where I can purchase them.

Hope you can help!

Cheers,

Gilbert

Degrorobogo

Sep 25, 2003
The Netherlands
Got to have ventile lads....I'll save the clingfilm and liquid latex for saturday night!
the kl and klu jackets I am very familiar with, but don't fancy the army look and it certainly is no ventile.

Pointh North looks good though...any other suggestions?

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I have a Braemar windshirt from these folks. The quality is excellent and it's £50 to £60 quid cheaper than some of the alternatives!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE