I DID realise there was an Introduction Section

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hello All,

SORRY

Unlike dommyracer (hello dommy), I did know there was an introduction area after I joined in 2004 but I didn't do anything about it as I wanted to sample the site a bit before doing so.

I stopped visiting for a while and forgot about it and didn't introduce myself when I started posting. And I just didn't look down there in the "off topic" section until recently when I got wrapped up in the "rep system and how its used" thread.

So now its time to introduce myself especially since some kind people (Thank you) gave me some rep points recently (unintentionally removing my privileged status of having absolutely never had any points at all).

I live and work in Brunei Borneo. Home is the southern Perth. I find this site very interesting and useful with a good atmosphere and browse it a lot especially as I am ill at the moment.

Some time ago I replied to a good thread "So how did you get into all this?" and it pretty much introduces me so I'll just link to it in case you care to know more about the man from Borneo

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?p=142548#post142548

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you mate and it's good that you've got to posting a bit more. There's a few members from your neck of the woods.

Hope that you're feeling well soon, although when you are don't stop visiting :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE