How to change username?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Ideally, I'd change mine too as it doesn't reflect my main activity but like the folks said, I don't think you can.

River98

Forager
Feb 3, 2012
england
Oh dear that's a shame. Would make a lot more sense if I had used my name in the first place. It's confusing when you meet people in real life.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
As said: you can't - it makes things very complicated. People get more confused than they already are, etc. Imagine if we let everyone change their U/N ...

We do change a U/N - but only in very stringent situations / cases. And onlyif the post count is very low.

With the above in mind, I'm obligated to say it's against forum rules to create a second ID on BCUK. It'll earn a permanent ban. You choose the name when you joined up, so you're stuck with it.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yeah zeon aint so bad, everyone thinks I'm ginger! Not an issue but wish I'd just used my name :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE